sábado, 26 de octubre de 2013

My interested :)

 Hi, my name is Millaray. I have 15 year old and today I write about little of my.

I’m interested in music ... I like music. I love music. The music are the most wonderfull in the earth :) The music make my happy, sad and relaxing... She is the best! but I'm not fans of new artist :c I prefer the clasic <3 But, What do I do? I listen music and I sing. I sing all day with my friends and classmates, when my boyfriend take my hand or when I need say something…  And, What do you do? 



Nanai

Who is nanai? Nanai is my best friend. She’s interted in sport and cook. I know she’s are four years. She’s  an athletic!  She’s  play match of voleball in Limache. 
She’s have a vocation for cook and dreams with working on  a cruise ship.

   




                                            M&M
Maximiliano is my boyfriend. He like sports, the photograpy, the videogames, the music, the food! Every weeken I going he’s house and we sing, talk about life and cooking. We like time go by together because we feel like two kids (: 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario