sábado, 3 de mayo de 2014

Welcome to Amsterdam :)

Amsterdan is the capital city of Kingdom of the Netherlands, located in northwest Holland.
Amsterdan is the most popular city in Kingdom of the Netherlands because is the commercial capital and one the most important finances center of Europa.  It's have a population of  820,500 aproximately.

Amsterdan is smaller than the capital city of Chile, Santiago, but have a big culture. You can go to concert in the Dam square or see the opera in Real Carre theater .

In this city, the people are more tolerant than Chile. This city have a impressive medieval architecture, beautiful buildings that make you're feel in another time.

What should you do in Amsterdan city?
You should sail for the canals with your partner or should visit museams like Van Gogh Museum or Stedelijk Museum, where you can see the most important paintings of the contemporary history. Also I think you should go to the market for flowers, antiquitys, souvenir of travels, meat, fish, books and the most exciting things.

What can you eat?
You can eat tipycal food like the apple pie, the biggest pancake, chips, etc. but you can't forget taste the Holland beer.

 Why you would like to visit?
I'd recommend going to Amsterdan because is a city more differrent that you live now. These city is cleaner than Santiago or Viña del mar, safe and one the most modern city you can visit. You can relaxing here and enjoy a awesome vacations, with a similar chilean weather.

                      
                              I invite to visit this beautiful city :) 
 


8 comentarios:

  1. I love Amsterdam, because it's the city where Gus and Hazel go in "The Fault in our Stars" and in the book sounds really good, and I can see that is true. In the pictures I can see beautiful landscapes. It is an amazing city.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amsterdam is one of the most popular and most modern cities of the Netherlands, I can check with the photos, is a city short with a safe and tolerant people. It has many places to visit like museums where paintings are very important to this city. It has a very rich food and spectacular beers for flavor. It is a spectacular city.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm really sure that I wanna go to Amsterdam some day, I met this city when I read "The Fault In Our Stars" and then I was like "I wanna go to Amsterdam" but I didn't know something else about this city. Now I know somethings about the city I'm totally sure that I can't miss this place if I travel to Europe some day, there are beautiful places (like in the pictures) and I need take a photo of it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I liked this city because it has something different which is the medieval architecture, striking images left me breathless here are very beautiful,
    I would like to visit this city someday to see the places you recommended and so I have the experience and a new air.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This city is amazing and I am impressed with your culture because the people is tolerant and the city is sure . I wanna go visit some day Amsterdam for enjoy of all the attractive and I can take photos in the beautiful places that has Amsterdam.
    Also eat many food and I should visit Gogh Museum definitely

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think Amsterdam have a lot of history, and culture, even being smaller than Santiago.
    Also i imagine this is a great place for a winter vacations, visiting the red-light district, Anne Frank house, or even just walking around the streets on a snowy day.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I would like to visit amsterdam, i like the imagen of the city, because the city looks so beautiful with the lights and the architecture is amazing, I would like to see the seal, and also the city looks like a place where you can have a nice day, relax, and just enjoy what is around you. With you blog I just wanna go to Europe and visit Amsterdam

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I really would like to visit Amsterdam, because just in the buildings you can travel to another time very different from what we have in Chile. Also the architecture mixes very well with the kind of people that lives in there, it would be a very exciting and relaxing experience.

    ResponderEliminar